Effective use of evidence is crucial to inform continuous improvement of policies and programs, as well as ongoing program management and strategic decision-making. We help clients build evaluative thinking into business-as-usual through tailored capacity building.
Our learning services include:
- Applied workshops to support policymakers and program managers design, monitor and evaluate programs
- Mentoring for individuals and teams delivering internal evaluation projects
- Development of organisation-wide evaluation policies and plans
- Advice on evaluation and monitoring
- Development of evaluation toolkits and guides
- Peer review of evaluations.
Our senior staff use their specialist skills and expertise, along with an understanding of adult learning techniques and change management processes to ensure participants in our capacity building activities can put what they learn to use.
Our applied workshops (below) and mentoring can be delivered as a stand-alone project or as part of the delivery of a larger evaluation or monitoring project.