Why join ARTD?
Our people are passionate about collaborating with citizens, nonprofits and the public sector to co-design and review policies and programs, and we apply our strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to this challenge.
We come from diverse backgrounds and professional sectors – from government and research, to non-profit and business – and have a culture of sharing our knowledge with our colleagues to help them grow.
We approach the world with curiosity, a commitment to listening deeply and understanding diverse perspectives. Our work and teams benefit from the diversity of our staff.
Meaningful work for the public good
At ARTD, no matter your position title, you’ll work on some of the most important questions for government and society, and contribute in meaningful ways. You will be expected to grow and will be supported to realise your potential through coaching, mentoring and professional development opportunities. Read our case studies for more on our work.
- a focus on work/life balance, staff wellbeing and reasonable work hours
- regular coaching, mentoring and on-the-job learning, and encouragement to grow a career and portfolio of work that makes a difference in areas you are passionate about
- annual professional learning and development budget, as well as regular in-house learning sessions
- paid study leave
- the opportunity to contribute to ARTD’s future directions
- access to free professional counselling sessions (Access EAP)
- opportunity to provide pro-bono support for community and social justice outcomes
- flexible working arrangements.
- Research Assistant (part time entry level for current students and graduates)
- Analyst (Full time for graduates with some research or professional working experience)
- Consultant (<4 years professional experience, some research experience)
- Senior Consultant (4-6 years research experience and understanding of evaluation designs and frameworks)
- Manager (6-8 years experience successfully managing evaluation projects and teams)
- Senior Manager (8-10 years experience successfully managing large evaluation projects and teams)
- Director (10+ years experience successfully managing large evaluation projects and teams, and recognised by the sector as a thought leader/ advanced practitioner)
If you value collaboration and want to bring your skills to projects with impact, review our currently advertised roles.